Le Royaume du Phoenix Index du Forum

While a return to the ice is positive news, Stamkos

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Royaume du Phoenix Index du Forum -> World Of Angel -> Amis druide. Wow error.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464
Nouveau
Nouveau

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Juil - 07:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: While a return to the ice is positive news, Stamkos Répondre en citant

WASHINGTON -- Bryce Harper and Adam LaRoche each drove in two runs, leading the Washington Nationals over the Pittsburgh Pirates 5-4 Friday night for their fourth straight win. Jesse Puljujarvi Jersey . Denard Span added three hits as the NL-East leading Nationals opened a 10-game homestand. Tanner Roark (12-7) gave up three runs on five hits over 5 2-3 innings. He struck out four and walked two. Rafael Soriano allowed three hits in the ninth, including Pedro Alvarezs RBI single, but held on for his 29th save. Starling Marte hit a two-run homer and singled for the Pirates, who have lost three straight. Charlie Morton (5-12) lasted just three innings in his shortest start of the season, allowing five runs on seven hits and three walks. The first five Nationals hitters of the game reached base. Morton caught a break when Span was thrown out trying to steal third, but LaRoches single made it 1-0. With bases loaded, Harper fouled a 2-2 pitch off his right foot and needed a several moments to recover. He stepped in and eventually lined a 3-2 pitch to right-centre field for a two-run single, making it 3-0. Harper finished with two hits. Off to a slower-than-usual start this year, he homered twice this week during a three-game sweep of the Mets in New York. LaRoche and Wilson Ramos singled home runs in the third to make it 5-0. The Pirates got to Roark in the fourth. Neil Walker doubled and Marte connected for his sixth homer. Alvarez then doubled home a run with two outs to pull Pittsburgh within 5-3. TRAINERS ROOM Pirates: RHP Stolmy Pimentel (right ankle sprain) was placed on the 15-day disabled list. ... SS Jordy Mercer, who left Thursdays game with right forearm tightness, wasnt in the lineup. Mercer, who had started 49 straight games, grounded out as a pinch-hitter. ... Walker, who had missed 11 of the last 12 games with back tightness, started and went 1 for 4. Nationals: RF Jayson Werth (right shoulder) missed his fourth straight game. Manager Matt Williams said Werth was available to pinch-hit and could return to the lineup Saturday, or more likely Sunday. OF Nate McLouth (right shoulder inflammation) is going to get a second opinion on his ailing shoulder. "Its not responding as well as hed like it to respond," Williams said. UP NEXT Pirates: LHP Jeff Locke (4-3, 3.98) makes his second career start against the Nationals. He allowed three earned runs in five innings of a no-decision on May 4, 2013, at PNC Park. Nationals: LHP Gio Gonzalez (6-9, 4.00) is 2-0 with a 3.28 ERA in four career starts against the Pirates. His teams (Nationals 3-0, As 1-0) are undefeated in those games. Mark Fayne Jersey . Its like being on Broadway, everything you do matters. Id want to be good though! I couldnt play here if I wasnt very good.   #83217388 / gettyimages. Oscar Klefbom Jersey . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.hockeyoilersshop.com/andrew-ference-jersey/ . Among the six changes: Drivers are now eligible if they have competed for 30 or more years in NASCAR or turned 55 in the calendar year before nominating day. Previously, drivers were not eligible until they had been retired for three years, so drivers can continue to compete and still reach the hall.Just a little more than a month since undergoing leg surgery, Tampa Bay Lightning sniper Steven Stamkos was skating and stick-handling at the Prudential Center in New Jersey on Saturday. It was the first time hes laced up the skates since breaking his right leg in a game against the Boston Bruins on Nov. 11. Stamkos joined his teammates on the ice at their morning skate before a game against the Devils. He wasnt in hockey gear. "Im feeling good (and) everythings on track," Stamkos said following practice. "Just starting to progress and make sure there are no setbacks, but Im feeling really good." Stamkos suffered a fractured tibia while backchecking on a play in the Tampa Bay zone in the second period when he got tangled with Boston defenceman Dougie Hamilton. Stamkos fell to the ice and slid feet-first before his lower right leg slammed into the right post, forcing the net off its moorings. "Its just nice to get back out there," he said. "Mentally, its just a good thing to get out there on the ice and even be out there and pass tthe puck with a couple of guys. Yohann Auvitu Jersey. Thats positive for me and thats only going to help." Asked if there was any pain in his foot during the skate, Stamkos said it felt good. "I thought I might have a little issue with that bottom screw in there but I didnt. Theres still a bit of swelling in the leg and ankle so you feel that a little bit, but I dont think Im going to have a problem with the screw." While a return to the ice is positive news, Stamkos said that a return date isnt any clearer. "There is healing taking place in the bone but by no means is it close to being fully healed. Only time will tell but we definitely ramped up the rehab; whether it was in the water tread mill, in the gym and now on the ice. "This ice stuff is really not for my leg; its more for keeping my hands loose and shooting some pucks. Well see, but everythings gone great so far and I couldnt be more pleased with the treatment Ive been getting."  Stamkos was tied for the NHL lead in goals (14) and points (23) before suffering the injury. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Stitched Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Juil - 07:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Royaume du Phoenix Index du Forum -> World Of Angel -> Amis druide. Wow error. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation