Le Royaume du Phoenix Index du Forum

s and into the left corner. France was up 1

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Royaume du Phoenix Index du Forum -> World Of Angel -> Amis druide. Wow error.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464
Nouveau
Nouveau

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Juil - 08:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: s and into the left corner. France was up 1 Répondre en citant

In his first official practice round at Augusta National, Graham DeLaet got in a great cram session, playing 18 holes alongside Mike Weir. Jon Lester Jersey . As they walked off the first tee, Weir opened his book of course knowledge to his fellow Canadian, telling him to ask him about anything and everything. For the next four hours, the two talked about the humps and bumps and hills and swales of the famed course, with DeLaet trying to drink in as much information as he could ahead of Thursdays opening round. "It was nice to have Mike kind of showing me around," said DeLaet. "He was giving me guidance on a few things that other players had given him, guys like Jack (Nicklaus) and Freddy (Couples) and stuff along the way. Thats one of the cool things out here that guys kind of pass things along. You go to a regular tournament and guys kind of keep things secretive. But for whatever reason, out here you just kind of pass the torch along. Any time I asked, he was more than happy to point out a few things along the way I wouldnt have known about." And few people know the course better than Mike Weir, who is making his 15th start here this week. However, the 2003 champion cautioned DeLaet that many of his references were specific for his game, not the long-bombing power style that the Weyburn, Sask., native plays. "I wasnt overloading him because our games are so different," said Weir, who thrilled fans by jarring in his tee shot on the 16th hole during the round. "He has more power, hitting shorter irons into greens, while Im probably playing more for position. He can be more aggressive. I told him to be mindful of that. Im telling him out how I play it because Im back there hitting a four-iron." For DeLaet, the chance to play at Augusta National with Weir was more than an exercise in local knowledge, it was also the chance to play with one of his golfing idols. In 2007, when he teed it up in the Canadian Open for the first time, DeLaet managed to get his picture taken with the lefthanded star. Its a picture he keeps hanging on his wall at home to this day. "He was the guy I looked to when I was a kid," admitted DeLaet. "Now I call him my friend. Going around here, the respect he gets from the crowd – and rightfully so – is pretty cool." Now DeLaet has to take all the information and put it to use. His caddy, Julien Trudeau – who also raved about the details Weir passed on – said he and his boss will sit down and formulate a game plan for their opening round. That game plan will also try to take into account the butterflies that will undoubtedly be in DeLaets stomach when he gets set to start his first Masters. "I know that Im going to be nervous, Im nervous at the Byron Nelson tournament," he stated. "I do have a couple of majors under my belt now which is going to help a little bit but I dont know exactly what Im going to feel like on (the first tee) on Thursday but Im looking forward to it." Kosuke Fukudome Jersey . Bobrovsky posted a 2-0-1 record with a 1.58 goals-against average and .950 save percentage to help the Blue Jackets (35-26-6) gain five of a possible six points last week. He capped the week by making 32 saves and stopping 2-of-4 shootout attempts in a 2-1 win over the Minnesota Wild on Saturday. Brandon Morrow Jersey . Raonic, the No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., fired 11 aces and did not have a double-fault as he comfortably advanced to the third round at the Masters Series event. http://www.cubsteamproshop.com/ . LOUIS -- Known for his game-managing and defensive skills, Yadier Molina made another statement with his bat. PARIS -- With dramatic first and last tries, France stole a 26-24 win over England on Saturday to restore some Six Nations confidence in a team shaken by last years wooden spoon embarrassment. Right winger Yoann Huget scored the first try after 30 seconds and, after England rallied from 16-3 down to lead 24-19 with four minutes left, centre Gael Fickou collected a pass from fellow substitute Dimitri Szarzewski after the hooker made a superb run down the left. Fickou cut inside his marker and ran round behind the posts. Maxime Machenaud kicked the extras. "We were the first to shoot and the last to shoot," France coach Philippe Saint-Andre said. "In the second half we really struggled physically and missed a lot of tackles. But the watchword was to never ease up. In terms of confidence and for 2014 its a very important win. We caused the English quite a few problems in the first half. But they attacked us through the middle and made it very hard for us in that zone." With its third win in its last 12 tests, France should avert the wooden spoon with Italy next up at home. "Last year we had a lot of setbacks, but thats also what unites a team," captain Pascal Pape said. "Its been a long time since Ive seen the players smiling like that in the dressing room. So lets savour it tonight and go back to work tomorrow." England, runner-up in the last two Six Nations, travels to Scotland next weekend. "Having got ourselves back in the game, to lose from that position was very disappointing," England coach Stuart Lancaster said. "It was a great performance in lots of ways. Once we get away from the initial disappointment well take a lot of positives from the game." Lancaster gave "credit to the French team for how they created the opportunity from inside their own half" but underlined his teams need to limit mistakes. "Games are never won or lost in one moment," he said. "Everything matters at this level." England had punished weak defending to go within minutes of an improbable victory. No. 8 Billy Vunipola was the heaviest player on the pitch and Englands most dangerous runner, setting up bothh tries for fullback Mike Brown and outside centre Luther Burrell on debut. Justin Grimm Jersey. "There were five of our pack making their first starts here in France -- the youngest pack in the championship," Lancaster said. "I think weve learnt a lot from this." Huget scored two tries for France in the first half. Both sides are in somewhat of a rebuilding process. Saint-Andre surprisingly chose scrumhalf Jules Plisson alongside flyhalf Jean-Marc Doussain -- both are 22 and had never played together -- while Alexandre Flanquart won only his third cap. Winger Jack Nowell also made his England debut. "We took the challenge of showing these young players the highest level and, believe me, they experienced it," Saint-Andre said. Huget brought Stade de France to its feet in the first minute. Plissons kick ahead deflected into the path of Huget, who scooped it up and ran into the right corner for an unconverted score. England charged straight back and, following a period of pressure, England flyhalf Owen Farrell nailed a difficult kick from wide right to make it 5-3. But Doussain slotted over from close range for 8-3. But it was on the other flank where England struggled, and after a turnover, Doussain kicked ahead. The bounce favoured Huget and his pace took him clear for his fifth international try. Doussain missed the conversion but made amends with a more straightforward penalty kick for 16-3. Moments before the interval, Brown wriggled his way past three defenders and into the left corner. France was up 16-8 at halftime. The French led at halftime last year at Twickenham before losing 23-13, but this time held on. After Farrell made it 16-11 with a penalty, he exquisitely timed a pass for Vunipola to burst through the midfield, and with French players hanging off him he offloaded for Burrell to sprint in for a converted score. Cares dropped goal made it 21-16. Replacement scrumhalf Machenaud slotted a penalty, but Alex Goode responded shortly after to leave France needing some magic. England left winger Jonny May left the field in the second half with a broken nose, but after Fickous late try it was a case of broken English hearts. Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Juil - 08:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Royaume du Phoenix Index du Forum -> World Of Angel -> Amis druide. Wow error. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation