Le Royaume du Phoenix Index du Forum

win this years Amway Canadian Championship.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Royaume du Phoenix Index du Forum -> World Of Angel -> Amis druide. Wow error.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464
Nouveau
Nouveau

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Juil - 07:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: win this years Amway Canadian Championship. Répondre en citant

DUNEDIN, Florida – The Blue Jays dropped to 3-2 in Grapefruit League action following an 8-2 loss to the Yankees at Florida Auto Exchange Stadium on Sunday. Jon Lester Jersey . Right-hander Todd Redmond took the loss. Jose Bautista hit his second home run of the spring. Here are a handful of tidbits from around camp: Hutchison impressive The Blue Jays are being cautious when talking about their young arms but internally, excitement is building over the way Drew Hutchison is looking and performing this spring. Hutchison is among those looking to secure an available spot in the starting rotation. According to the official radar gun at Ed Smith Stadium in Sarasota, Drew Hutchisons four-seam fastball topped out at 94 miles per hour during Saturdays start against the Orioles. The Blue Jays have different, even more encouraging information. Scouts had readings as high as 96 miles per hour. Hutchison, as is his custom when hes on his game, was locating his pitches and working the corners of the plate. Hutchison threw two innings, didnt allow a run, gave up one hit and struck out four. He threw 38 pitches, 25 for strikes. Anthopoulos looking to deal The Blue Jays have an abundance of bullpen arms and general manager Alex Anthopoulos continues to dangle some of that pitching depth in an effort to upgrade the ballclub. Toronto is looking for starting pitching help, which may be found internally (see above on Hutchison,) and an established right-handed bat off the bench. Sergio Santos, who was almost traded during the offseason, is a name that continues to come up in discussions. Seitzer thrilled with early returns New hitting coach Kevin Seitzer isnt just encouraged by the Blue Jays offensive start to spring training, hes thrilled. "I get goosebumps right now thinking about it," said Seitzer. "Getting timing in games is very, very difficult for hitters to do, especially early in camp. The quality of at-bats, the takes, the lack of panic, the plan, the approach, I couldnt be more pleased. They have been professionals every single day in their early work, batting practice routines. I havent heard one person complain about anything at all from an offensive standpoint." While Brett Lawrie has missed the last two games due to hamstring tightness, hes impressed Seitzer early with his gap-to-gap approach. The two continue to work on limiting Lawries movement in the batters box, including lessening Lawries hand waggle. "Were eating this elephant one bite at a time and my focus is opening day to where hes dialing in," said Seitzer. "But where he continues to try and do it, quieting down, keep those hands still when hes loading, hes getting results. He took 96 mph the other way the other day on that lefty who had a good fastball and it was middle in. He didnt panic, he didnt force it, he didnt jerk, all he did was stay short and stay inside and he smoked a ball past first. The opposite field doubles hes hit driving the ball the other way, he told me right out of the gate that was his focus the last month and a half when he started to have some success." By the time he first met the media in January, during the winter caravan, second baseman Ryan Goins had taken Seitzer up on an open invitation to visit his home in Kansas City. It was an opportunity for the two to become acquainted and lay a foundation for the work theyre doing this spring. Seitzer believes Goins could be a .270 or .280 hitter in the big leagues, suggesting he has the mental acumen to develop into a .300 hitter. "I dont like dropping ceilings on guys because you just never know," said Seitzer. "You never know how hes going to be able to handle big-league pitching on a daily basis and be able to make the adjustments that he needs to make. But so far, everything Ive seen has been very good, very positive, that hes going to be able to make those adjustments that he needs to make. But that remains to be seen, theres been a lot of hitters that Ive worked with that are really good in the cage, in batting practice but then putting it into the game is the last big challenge. But I think mentally and emotionally, hes tough enough to have the discipline to be able to do that everyday." Janssen sore Casey Janssen is dealing with stiffness in his pitching shoulder, which has prevented him from maintaining a normal spring schedule, including regular bullpen sessions and appearances in Grapefruit League games. "I think its just the inflammation," said Janssen. "Its going to subside. Just take a couple of days off and get right back on and start throwing again." Janssen underwent an MRI, which revealed inflammation in the back of his shoulder, where the decelerator muscles are located. Last spring and for most of last season, Janssen was hampered by soreness in his rotator cuff, the result of surgery he had in the 2012-2013 offseason. "It always sucks but I think I know how to get ready," he said. "I was looking forward to a normal spring, coming with all the guys and thats what I was expecting but unfortunately, I havent been in a game yet and all the other stuff but Ill get there. Eyes are on opening day like they always were." Janssen wont pick up a baseball for at least two more days. Hell attempt to play long toss and if his shoulder reacts positively, hell progress to bullpen sessions and then work his way into games. Rasmus Scratched Colby Rasmus was in manager John Gibbons Sunday lineup but removed himself due to a stiff neck. "I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning," said Rasmus. "Got a little crink in my neck. Just one of those things, after throwing and warming up, I just feel like I need to take myself out just as a precaution. In a couple of days, I should be fine." Clubs typically travel skeleton rosters to far away places and so its likely Rasmus wasnt going to play on Monday in Fort Myers, against the Twins, anyway. He hopes to return on Tuesday. "Normally you throw some hot sauce on there and go about your business," said Rasmus. "It just kind of locked up a little tighter." Yankees almost smoked out The Yankees briefly considered evacuating the visitors clubhouse before Sundays game at Florida Auto Exchange Stadium when smoke from an over-heated dryer began to waft into the locker room. The matter was quickly brought under control. Perez and Ohka reassigned Left-hander Juan Perez and right-hander Tomo Ohka, whos making a comeback attempt as a knuckleball pitcher, have been reassigned to minor league camp. The Blue Jays now have 58 players remaining in major league camp. Willson Contreras Jersey . TSNs coverage of the Third Round gets underway Sunday with Game 1: Los Angeles at Chicago at 3pm et/Noon pt. TSNs broadcast schedule for the Third Round of the 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs is as follows: Chicago Blackhawks vs. Los Angeles Kings• Game 1: Los Angeles at Chicago – Sunday, May 18 at 3pm et/Noon pt• Game 2: Los Angeles at Chicago – Wednesday, May 21 at 8pm et/5pm pt• Game 4: Chicago at Los Angeles – Monday, May 26 at 9pm et/6pm pt Featured in the broadcast booth for TSN are play-by-play announcer Chris Cuthbert and game analyst Ray Ferraro, with Farhan Lalji contributing reports from rinkside. Ron Santo Jersey .J. -- Having Ondrej Pavelec earn his 100th NHL win and seeing Mark Scheifele and Evander Kane break goal droughts were nice highlights for the Winnipeg Jets. http://www.cubsteamproshop.com/cubs-brandon-morrow-jersey/ .ca. Kerry, In the closing minutes of the second period of Game 4 between Pittsburgh and Columbus there were the remnants of two broken sticks behind the Pittsburgh net. VANCOUVER -- It was a case of two points lost rather than a point gained for the Vancouver Whitecaps. The Montreal Impact came into Wednesday with the worst record in Major League Soccer, but managed to hold the high-powered Whitecaps to a 0-0 draw in a dreary match that seemed destined to remain goalless after just a few minutes. "It wasnt very enjoyable watching it, was it?" Whitecaps head coach Carl Robinson asked the media afterwards. "I didnt enjoy watching it and I dont think the players enjoyed playing in it. Bad day at the office I think we call it. We take a point." In reality it was a missed opportunity for Vancouver (5-2-7), which entered play having scored nine goals over its last three contests, but looked flat coming out of the MLSs World Cup hiatus that resulted in an 18-day layoff. "We were hoping that the break didnt have any impact on us but obviously we have to say after this match it looked like it did," said Whitecaps goalkeeper David Ousted. "Definitely not the result we were looking for. We were definitely hoping for a win at home but this just shows you theres no easy games in MLS. I think we took it a little bit too lightly today." Ousted was forced to make a number of key saves early as the Whitecaps -- who had not played since June 7 -- looked asleep at the switch in the first half. Vancouver eventually got on the front foot as the game wore on, but it wasnt enough to earn a sixth victory on the season. "Well take the positives from it. We kept a clean sheet and thats eight games unbeaten now," said Whitecaps defender Andy OBrien. "I think its a sign ... that if you dont play well make sure you dont get beat." Montreal (2-7-5) entered the night last in MLS and remains winless on the road in 2014, but gutted out a hard-fought point. "I thought we defended very well and were committed to that part of the game (and) also had some very good chances to get the three points," said Impact head coach Frank Klopas. "I felt in the end we got a point in a difficult place and now we have to continue." The result is a disappointment for Vancouver, which occupies a Western Conference playoff spot and have games in hand on every other team currently in a post-season position. The Whitecaps travels to Colorado on Saturday to take on the Rapids, one of the teams theyre battling in the standings. After a first half that showed some considerable rust on the hosts, Vancouver came out with renewed vigour after the break. Whitecaps midfielder Kekuta Manneh fired a shot from outside the box that Troy Perkins had dive to keep out a mminute in, before Pedro Morales nearly snuck a free kick home on a shot that required a finger-tips save from the Montreal goalkeeper. Koji Uehara Jersey. Things then started to open up a bit with 20 minutes to go as the teams finally found some inspiration. Vancouver striker Darren Mattocks flashed a shot wide in the 72nd minute before Impact midfielder Maxim Tissot hit the crossbar behind Ousted moments later. Whitecaps defender Carlyle Mitchell then forced a fine save from Perkins off a corner five minutes later, and Jordan Harveys follow up hit the crossbar. Montreal found the woodwork again in the 83rd when striker Jack McInerney headed off the post following a free kick. "The top teams in the world dont play well every game," said Robinson. "Thats the reality of it. I think every game weve played (at home) weve been excellent. "We were not playing with an urgency and a tempo that we have done." Montreal also had an extended 14-day break, but an Impact team missing striker Marco Di Vaio and midfielders Justin Mapp and Calum Mallace because of injury were perhaps a bit unlucky not to be leading at halftime. Ousted was forced to make a one-handed save off a deflection in the fourth minute that easily could have found its way over the line. McInerney then sent a shot into the side netting of Ousteds goal in the 26th minute, before Mattocks fizzed a ball towards Perkins from a distance that didnt cause any trouble five minutes later. Montreals best chance to take the lead came in stoppage time when Ousted had to scramble to make two saves to keep things level heading to the locker-rooms. "Theyre not going to come here and lie over, and they didnt," said Robinson of the Impact. "They thoroughly came and probably got something they deserved." The Welshman added he wont dwell on the missed opportunity with a critical away game in Colorado set for the weekend. "Well put this one to bed," said Robinson. "I watched it once, and that was enough." Notes: Ousted and Perkins each picked up their third shutouts of the season. ... Whitecaps striker Erik Hurtado saw his streak of goals in five straight games come to an end. ... Mitchell started in place of Vancouver captain Jay DeMerit, who tore a ligament in his left ankle in the game on June 7. ... Montreals next game is Sunday at home against the Houston Dynamo. ... Montreal has had a disastrous MLS campaign so far, but did win this years Amway Canadian Championship. ... Vancouvers two losses in MLS play is tied for second lowest with Real Salt Lake. ... Attendance at B.C. Place Stadium was 21,000. Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Juil - 07:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Royaume du Phoenix Index du Forum -> World Of Angel -> Amis druide. Wow error. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation